Frequently Asked Questions
Thanks for wanting to be a part of some of the biggest pub crawls in the nation. Here at PubCrawls.com we put customer service above all else. We're sure you have plenty of questions regarding these expansive events, but you'll be pleased to know that we've answered the most common ones below. From party maps to ticket pickups and drink specials, everything you need to know about our great pub crawls is listed below. If that doesn't answer your question, please contact us and we'll be sure to assist you.
What is a Pubcrawl?
PubCrawls.com always starts at a registration location, which is the venue that you must go to start your Pub Crawl. YOU decide which venue this is when you purchase your ticket.
At this venue, you will bring with you and present:
- your ticket [which you must print at home]
- photo ID
Then you will receive:
- Your bracelet: This is how the bars will know you are part of the world’s largest Pub Crawl with PubCrawls.com
- Your cup: the bars will serve you in this cup
- A drink map: This is the list of the official bars participating, their addresses, and the times they are offering the drink specials
What is a Registration Location?
A registration or starting location is a venue that you must go to start your Pub Crawl. At this venue[s], you will present your ticket and photo ID and will receive your wristband [this is how they know you are a Pub Crawler], your cup, and a drink map that lists the venues, their addresses, and the times they are offering the drink specials.
How old do I need to be?
All of our Pub Crawls are at bars serving liquor. Unless otherwise noted, you must be of legal drinking age or older to purchase your ticket[s] and to participate in our Pub Crawls.
How To Crawl?
While organization is key in producing our massive events, it doesn't mean that you're obliged to be at a certain bar at a certain time. First and foremost, your PubCrawl map is your real guide. On each map you'll find the participating bars in your area and when they're hosting their special drink prices during the pub crawl (this is key here, so pay attention to the times). Just because you've signed up to register at one bar, doesn't mean you have to kick off all of the fun there. Once you hand in your ticket to a PubCrawls.com staff member, receive your cup, wristband, and map, feel free to make your way to any of the participating bars on the map! Whether you're meeting your friends at a particular PubCrawl location, grabbing a beer at that bar you've always wanted to visit, or just escaping the crowd, you can do whatever you please whenever you'd like. Just keep in mind, certain bars do have their specials running until particular hours, so your PubCrawl map is an essential part of your adventure. It's as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Register at the designated PubCrawls.com destination you picked.
- Receive your wristband, cup, and map.
- Scour the city for bars and drink!
I bought my tickets now what?
We thank you for purchasing your ticket(s) with us. Make sure to print your “Print At Home Ticket” and bring with you to your selected Registration Location.
Here is what you need to do now:
1) You receive a confirmation email to the email address you entered - THIS IS NOT YOUR TICKET.
2) Open the email and you will see a link that says Click here to print your tickets
3) When you click the link the tickets will be automatically downloaded.
4) Open the PDF file and print your tickets.
5) Bring your ticket to the registration location it was purchased for and you'll recieve your PubCrawls.com wristband, cup, and full map which will detail all of the bars that are participating in the crawl.
What if I lose my ticket?
When you placed your initial order, an email confirmation was sent to you. Refer back to that email and you can print out your ticket once again.
Notice: We scan tickets upon registration. Duplicate tickets will be rejected and full price will be charged at the registration to whoever does not have a unique ticket order.
I am getting an error message when ordering my tickets
Make sure you are entering the correct Billing Zip Code for the credit card. If you are using an international credit card, you may need to contact your credit card company to get Internet approval for international purchases. If the problem persists, please email email@example.com with the error message you are receiving and we will help you purchase your ticket(s)
How do I become a promoter / affiliate for PubCrawls.com?
To create an affiliate account and sell Pub Crawl tickets, CLICK HERE and fill out the sign up form.